Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Post Slacker.

I know that I have been slacking on my post but I have been so busy on my off time building websites, flying and spending time with the family that I have not had time to post pics or anything. I think that most of us lead very busy lives and don't have time to relax. One of my goals is to get to the place where I can work part time to support myself and be able to do the important things in life like spending time with the family and spending time with God. I can worry about making money for luxuries when the kids get older and have thier own busy lives(haha). For now here are some pictures that I took recently. The first pictures are of a swarm of bees that invaded us last week. The rest are of acouple of planes that invaded us last week as well. The last picture is of a plane that had a wing span so long that if the wings were a foot lower it would have clipped the runway light right off.





No comments: