Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Chantilly Air!

Andreas Bentz left a very nice post about me on Air Nav but what he failed to mention was my side of the story. Andreas came in to PHK in a Commander. As soon as he stepped out of it Andreas was all smiles, by far one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Andreas just landed a job with Chantilly air and was on an extended cross country for time building in the commander. He had not eaten anything since the night before and in Latin culture that just doesn't fly. I decided he needed food and fast so I called the local restaurant to see if they were open(they were closed). Now just to show you how God takes care of his children I'l share another story. Earlier that day, a friend(Jacob), had some female friends come to the airport because he was going to give them a plane ride. They came with luch for an army and brought pork fajitas, Venenzuelan style. Well Andrea was able to enjoy a meal fit for a king that day because of these young ladies. He made my day with a friendly smile and God made his with a great meal. Thank you Andreas.

No comments: