Friday, February 2, 2007

Visitors of another kind.

Well it has been a while since I posted but John went out of town and I suddenly became a very busy person. Here are a few pics of the wildlife that live at Pahokee. First on the list is a Burrowing Owl. These little guys are all down the runway and never get into anybodies way. I also have discovered that we have two foxes that live in a colvert next to the ramp area. I happened to be taking pictures of an aircraft on landing and discovered one trying to cross the runway. The rest of the pictures are of customers that have come in to visit and get fuel. Enjoy!





You can see the Fox wanting to cross the runway just as Bill comes in for a landing.

This is Warren Douglas, a writer, that stoped in on his way to a science fiction convention


I love the vivid colors of my new Nikon.

Eduardo is from Cancun, Mexico where he is the owner of Channel 10 Cancun. He purchased this Christian Egle to learn how to fly aerobatics. He is here with his instructor.


No comments: